Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blog Time!


Well I never thought I would actually get a blog or if I did I didn’t think it would be for a while but now that I’m married and have a baby in the oven I think it’s time. I’m like so mature now… Ya I’m joking, but I really think I will enjoy it and considering I’m the only wife out here in South Carolina for a few more days it will give me something to do. I’m guessing anybody who is reading this, if anybody even is reading this probably knows Chad and I but I love talking about US and telling stories so I will do it anyways. And isn’t it like a rule and appropriate first blog post???
Alright, Chad and I met May 4th at his indoor soccer game. Cutest Couple of the Year AKA Paul Bart and Lindie Thompson were dating and so of course we had to go support him in the big soccer game. I guess we didn’t exactly meet at the soccer game because I don’t think I actually remember seeing him but he says he saw me.. After the game he text Paul to see what he was doing and Paul was at our house and invited him over.  He came over but we still didn’t even talk that much. All I really remembered was his conversation with his friend talking about going to the lake the next day. After he left our house he asked Paul for my number and text me that night. After I got the first text Lindie and I knew I had to text him back because we had to be invited to the lake the next day! Well.. It worked!! May 5th was lake day and Lindie and I were very excited especially since we had just moved there May 1st. Chad had text me earlier that day and asked if I knew how to wakeboard. Lying I told him no and asked him to teach me. From the time we got in the truck to head to the lake he was telling me what I needed to do, how to hold the rope and giving me demonstrations. He kept saying he could tell I was nervous and that I couldn’t get back in the boat till I got up for at least a few seconds. He would lye on the floor of the boat and show me how it pulls you and where to put your knees. It was precious. Finally it was my turn and coach Chad gave me another hundred tips as I got into the water. He was sitting on the back of the boat with Lindie when the boat took off and up I came. He was in shock! He thought he had taught me and was the most amazing Teacher in the world. Seconds later I carved out of the wake and took my first jump and his face was priceless. He was so confused but soon realized he had been fooled.  It was a great day to say the least. 



{{{&& Don’t stress, I won’t talk that much about every date in our life or this will be a novel, not a blog.}}}
…May 9th Chad moved to California to sell for the summer. 
May 23rd Chad flew home Sunday for a few hours to see me. 
June 19th Chad decided to move home (for me) haha 
June 28th first ILOVEYOU! 
July 13th Chad went back out to sell (money for a ring). 
July 17th told my parents I knew I would marry him.  
August 8th Chad moved back home. 
August 13th, Engaged!

 Lots of stress and planning a wedding. Finally married December 18th in the St George Temple. 




3 comments:

  1. LOVE iT ALREADY...PLEASE BLOG MORE HAHA! PS....AHHHH YOU'RE PREGO!!! YAY!!! HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so gald you have a blog :) Noone seems to blog anymore these days and it's sad. It looks so cute! Mine is www.mandikae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey you are hilarious!!! Love the love story and I'm so glad you guys got married :) 3 days till we are tanning by the pool....Or chasing Remi around! Haha

    ReplyDelete