Saturday, May 14, 2011

LINDIE & BABY!

This week so far has been a good one that deserves a little blog I believe!

Tuesday night Lindie AKA Best Big Sister/Best Friend flew in. The smart sister she is asked if flying in at 11:30 PM would be okay and since the airport is only a good 5 minutes away I said that would be perfect. Wrong! She got the towns Columbia & Charleston mixed up somewhere in the booking process so Chad and I got to drive a good 2 hours to go get her pulling back into Columbia around 1. Totally worth it though! I felt super bad once she got here though because the next ten-day forecast of course says thunder and rainstorms! Yes every day up to her arrival it’s been best weather ever. I’m getting the best tan lines and the pool is my second home! Somewhere though the weatherman was dead wrong, it’s been in the high 80’s and even got up to 95 yesterday. A little cloudy but we are still getting Lindie plenty of pool time!

So Wednesday was our first Doctors appointment. Chad and I were so excited even though we had no idea what would even go down. It ended up being lots of paper works and some uncomfortable tests ha but it started feeling more real. Since this like babe was not planned for we had a guessed due date but really wasn’t positive when it was or how far along I was. They scheduled us an ultrasound for the next afternoon to figure out the date.

Thursday Chad had to leave for work around 12 so Lindie came to my appointment. If I knew this would be the coolest thing I have witnessed I would have made Chad miss work. The ultrasound was seriously so fun! The little gummy bear was dancing and just to see and hear his heart beat so fast made my heart melt and made it SO REAL! It was crazy to just think there was a baby in me moving and actually looked somewhat like a baby! We loved it and I was so happy Lindie could be there. They marked us at nine weeks two days so I was actually about four days further than I had thought! Yahoo!

I wish I had some sweet pictures to post of this week with Lindie but nothing so far. The week is still young though so be expecting lots next week because the real fun starts now! We are going to find Lindie her Southern Cookin Local Restaurant. Crawdads.. YUM! Here is a video of the ultrasound. My little bear will melt your heart!

I can't figure out how to make the video bigger so it's even harder to see his precious heart beat or anything. Might be better to go to Youtube and watch.. Baby Heward Video 1.  Smart bloggers help me out! 











2 comments:

  1. Yay so fun! I love the video.. Isn't so cool to think that there is a baby growing inside your belly? It's pretty amazing if you ask me! Love you and I'm so glad you got to see the little peanut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most precious thing. I'm excited for you guys. I can't wait to be pregnant myself when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete