Monday, November 21, 2011

37+ Weeks & Sneak Peak

Well we’ve got about two and a half weeks to go. Well I hope that is all. My last three appointments haven’t been too great. No progress. Which is pretty much the most depressing news when you’re this big and this anxious for her to just come. I really had high hopes of her coming early, possibly Thanksgiving and then today I pretty much realized I’ll be lucky to get her out on my due date. Either way I really think it’ll come very quick. It’s such a busy time of the year. I cannot believe it’s already thanksgiving and black Friday and then December.  Chad says I can’t do black Friday this year because he thinks I will get trampled and die or something but I am still determined to find at least one good deal.

This last week my sisters, mom and friends threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun and this little girl was spoiled. We got lots of things we needed and just lots of cute things. You never can have enough clothes. We are almost done with the nursery and it’s coming right along. We’re just waiting on her name that’s going over the crib and the frames for a little photo wall. Hopefully that’ll all be ready, done and hung all up by this weekend. I took a few little photos for a sneak peak. I was so happy with how the bedding turned out and my $15 di chair we recovered. I was a little scared to wash all my baby clothes afraid that she might just pop out to be a boy but today I just said oh well and washed everything. Chad and I set up the stroller this last week too and today we went and bought a couple hundred of diapers to start us off. Great sale at Target.

Pink Grey and White

Don't mind the trash just on the chair.



As for the rest of the week. Little Griff has a basketball game in Cedar tomorrow so back to the car I go. At least it’s really not too far. I’m really not liking going to public events because people just tell me how miserable I look and I know I look like a monster and I don’t like people seeing me this way. After that though my family is coming back down to St George for Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend. Yay!! Also, Connor Chad’s little brothers mission farewell is this upcoming Sunday so Chad’s whole family will also be down for Thanksgiving and the weekend. We’re so sad to see little Connor leave. I’m thinking my in laws are trying to put me into labor though because they are having 4 of Chad’s brothers and 5 cousins(boys) sleep at our house all week. This could be interesting.. Well, I’m hoping my next post is a post welcoming little baby Scotlynn but we’ll see. Pray for me that she comes ASAP. 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your bedding! Oh and that chair! AHHHHHHHH I can't wait for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete