Wednesday, June 15, 2011

UTAH


Last Saturday the 5th I got to go back to Utah and see friends and family. I do love South Carolina.. Usually, but being away from home has made me realize how much I love, love Utah. Everything about it I just love so much. Family, friends, mountains, dry heat, café rio, St George & my most missed Richfield! My mom, dad, Bay and Payts came and picked me up in Salt Lake. I was expecting signs, balloons, some roses.. but no, nothing. Instead they were actually late to get me. This was the longest I have ever been in my whole life without seeing my ma and pa and I thought it deserved a welcome home banner.  It’s okay though because I really didn’t care and was just so happy to be in Utah and finally see them. && Who needs a welcome home anything when your first stop is JIMMER CAMP!?! Payton had Jimmer camp so of course Bay me and my mom were those creepy moms/sisters recording and taking pictures of Jimmer and trying to tell Payton to “move closer” for that great picture.  Before we headed to Richfield we of course took a café rio stop and I did eat a whole BIG salad. Being pregnant + deprivation = easy. We got to Richfield around 5 and I met up with all my friends before they rudely left to California for the week. We went to dinner ..SOUTH CHINA.. one of my long lost most missed places. After we just talked and talked for hours. Me being jet lag and time change and pregnant and not a night person this was very hard but so worth it.                 

 Lex couldn't  make it because she was on a.... HOTT DATE!!

 Sunday the family went down to St George. I went to my precious little niece’s baby blessing and got to go over to the Hewards for dinner! It was so good to see all of them again. I wish I would of got some pictures but of course didn’t. Monday morning we swam all day with the family and had so much fun. I forget how much fun and enjoyable it is to just be with my family. I love it! 

Payton doing the "Michael Jackson Grab"





The rest of the week was kind of a blur with Ashton having t ball games to Payton’s baseball games to griffin’s basketball tournament. Making lots of good food, spending every night with the sisters and mom and just having a good ol time! I wish I had taken more pictures of everything and everyone but of course didn’t.

I flew home Sunday morning and it was such a long day.  St George to Salt Lake to Atlanta to Columbia is too much. I was so excited to see my cute hubby though! He was so cute and had the house spotless with dinner in the oven and of course some rose pedals and roses in our room. What a sweetie right?? I miss my family again but so good to be going to bed next to Chad. Baby update: We went to our 14 weeks appointment yesterday. Chad got to listen to the heartbeat, which was fun. Most everything is looking great. I thought morning sickness was goodbye with the first trimester and after going good for 2 weeks but today it is somehow back and kicked into full gear with a full day of sickness. Lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment