Sunday, March 18, 2012


What a great week it has been! Starting last week with Scoti’s blessing! Most of my friends made it down for the day and all of my family. Most of Chad’s family lives in St George so of course they were all here and then his brother Casey came down and so did his Grandparents from Idaho. Lots of people and lots of love for Scotlynn! Chad gave a beautiful blessing and my mom and mother in law bore amazing testimonies! Right after the blessing Scoti decided to spit up all over her dress and then minutes later poop up her back. Beautiful I know. I’m not sure if I blogged about her dress already but I just loved it and love to talk about it. My mom had it made for us out of extra material from my wedding dress. Precious right?? After the blessing we went over to my grandparents clubhouse and had a lunch with all our friends and family. Lots and lots of good food! It was amazing to be at the lunch and look around and see everyone that just loves Scoti so much! She is one lucky girl!

Our little family

Grandma & Grandpa Thompson

The best of friends
Monday we packed up and headed to Richfield. Chad dropped me off and then up he went to Provo to meet with some people. My friends were now back in Richfield too for their spring break so they all came over that night and played with us and also watched Bachelor. Stupid Ben! Tuesday was Lindie’s Wedding Shower so we spent all morning cleaning and getting ready for that. That evening we had lots of people over and Lindie was showered with gifts! Chad Scoti Payton and I left that night back to St George so we could pack and get ready to go to Arizona the next morning.

Off to Arizona we went and we were oh so excited! A little trip was needed before we left and I couldn’t be more excited to be with my family. Payton had a baseball tournament so it was a good excuse to get down there and get some sun. 85 degrees never felt so amazing! We rented a beautiful house down there and it was so much fun to all be together. Baseball games, swimming, shopping, cheesecake factory.. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Payts Pitching

Add caption

Paytons Fathead










Oh hey little boy

LOVED swimming. Fell right asleep in this.


We drove in some pretty nasty weather and way past my bedtime but were determined to make it home for Lorin’s Farewell this morning! She did such a good job and gave a great talk. She is going to be such an amazing missionary and I will miss this girl so much! We have so many memories growing up together and I love it! Good Luck Lori Pori!

Chad stayed in St George on our way from Arizona to here so he’s missing us or at least Scoti. So we had to do a little facetime after church and Chad snapped this picture and sent it to me. It’s so funny and I just love every roll soo much!


Less than 1 week till the big day for Lindie and Cam! I cannot believe it is already here! I’m staying here all week to help with the last minute things. She goes through the Temple Wednesday and I’m so excited to be able to be there for it. We’ll head north Thursday or Friday and get decorating. Saturday is the big day and I’m so happy for these two! I will have lots and lots of pictures to post next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment