Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!


Cannot believe it is already March! It feels like Scoti was just born and we were celebrating Christmas! Since the last time I’ve blogged lots has changed. Mainly Scoti’s weight. Just joking but really this little girl is getting HUGE! But you know we just love it and love all those rolls everywhere! We went to her two month appointment almost a month ago.. wow I need to blog better. She weighed 12.7 lb and was 24 inches long. That was 93% in weight and 98% in height. We don’t know where the height came from, definitely not her daddy. Scoti is still the best baby ever. I will challenge anyone if they think they’ve got a better one. She is still sleeping 7-9 hours a night. Never has not since the first night she did. She has gotten so smiley and talkative these last couple weeks. We love those smiles! She is already wearing her 3-6 month clothes and they fit great. Ha

Another big change is we aren’t going to DC anymore like I had previously posted. We are back with Vivint and off to Kentucky for the summer. We are very excited about this and can’t wait to spend another summer somewhere else. Chad is leaving around the 4th of April to Kentucky and I will come out a few weeks after. Our apartments look nice again so I’m happy about that. Nice gym so lets pray I can start working off this baby fat. Ya 3 months later I should have it off already. Also, there is a nice pool. I can’t wait to get a tan because I have never been so ghostly. I’m hoping Scoti loves the pool and we can spend time out there. I know it won’t be anything like last year though with a baby and I can’t just be at the pool all day everyday.

So this is officially our last month here in our little home. We are so sad to leave it and know we aren’t coming back to it. We’ve been so lucky to have the place we have for that last couple years. We know we will not find a place like this ever again for the price. Our hopes are that Chad has another great summer (hopefully even better) and when we get home we can look for a house. I know April is going to come way too quick and I need to start packing everything up. We’ve figured out we will just store everything in a storage unit. I have no clue how we have consumed so much stuff. Going through it all is going to be a pain and I am not looking forward to that.

Chady’s birthday is tomorrow and he is going to be the big 23! We went snowboarding yesterday for a little early birthday special together. I just sat in the condo with Scoti and made lunch for the snow bunnies.  It was fun and good Chad got to board at least once this winter. Then last night we had a little cake and ice cream with friends at our place. It was fun to have friends over and celebrate a few days early. We had to celebrate a few days early because Chad is doing a sales blitz this weekend. Ya over his Birthday! How horrible is that. But Happy Birthday to him and just so you all know I’ve got one of the most amazing husbands ever!

The rest of the month is pretty eventful as well. This weekend I’m going to go home and go up to Lindie’s bridals! Next weekend we are blessing Scoti down here! A few days after that we’ll head down to AZ for a baseball tournament Payton will be in and watch some spring training games! Then the following weekend is Lindie and Cams wedding! YAY! It came so fast but we are so excited and happy for them! Hopefully just maybe I will blog before then. If not I will definitely have lots of pictures to post. 

Daddy and Scoti up at Brianhead

Our little Family!

Obsessed! 





Happy Birthday Chadyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment