Friday, July 27, 2012

Back in KY and more!



Long time no blogging. I’ve missed it truly! Lots to say and write about but first things first…
We’re back! Back in Kentucky with the hubs and Scoti has a dad finally. It was a long trip to Utah but oh so amazing! I can’t wait till we can all be back in Utah together and living a normal life. We moved from Lexington to a town called Bowling Green and I really like this town. Lots of things to do, so hopefully we can keep busy and not let this hotel we are staying in get to us. We are in Hotels now till the end of the season and I don’t think I could possibly be unhappier with them. Cleaning your daughter’s black hands and feet 10 plus times a day gets old and is downright disgusting. I’m almost 99% positive we are staying in the only hotel without a swimming pool too, like what the heck?? But it is pet friendly, yay, now I can just imagine how many cats and dogs have pissed all over this place. I thought one bonus would be the fact someone comes in and does the cleaning. Nope.. Pretty sure they came in yesterday and didn’t change the sheets and looked like they slept in our bed after they made it, the floor wasn’t swept, floor wasn’t vacuumed, counters weren’t wiped, toilet wasn’t clean, nothing actually. Save me the time of having to try and hide my belongings and set my towels outside the door and knock. The only thing I can actually think of them coming in for is to check for meth labs and growing marijuana, since this place smells just like we’d have those for neighbors.
On the positive side though, outside of this place is lots of fun activities. We went to the aquatic park a few days ago and I think will go back today… Since that is the only place we can really swim.. There is an amusement park here too we will go on Sunday. Lots of museums and a few other things we will try and get to as well. We are about an hour from Nashville too so I definitely want to go spend a day there.
This is how they made our bed yesterday.
Doesn't it really look like they took a little nap.

at the aquatic park!
Now a recap of my last two weeks! Adelaide’s blessing, Boating, Mothers Bday, 6 month appt, St George, Salt lake, Lindie’s Bday!

Sunday morning Bailey, Scoti and I drove down to St George for baby Adelaide’s blessing and it was beautiful! It was fun to see everyone and see this pretty girl! Her cousin got blessed at the same time and they were both just so stinking cute and so small! It makes me so sad being away from her while she is in this tiny stage. When we get back she’ll be like 3 months old I think.

We had been trying to plane a lake day for a few days now and the weather wasn’t helping us out. Finally on Monday it was looking good and even though it was suppose to rain it wasn’t suppose to start till after 6! We got there around 1 and right as we were pulling in it started sprinkling. Luckily it stopped seconds later and we were good to go! I was so excited to Wakeboard since I wasn’t able to all last summer! Payton went boarding first and then it started raining again. We all got in the boat and took cover and drove to the other end of the lake where we were good again. Now Payton’s friend wanted to go so we let him. By the time he was done the water was so bad and we knew a storm was about to hit. We went over to some little cliffs and jumped off and then had to get off the lake before the rain. Maybe next time I can board!


My freaking beautiful mother had another birthday and for the love of her I wont dispute her age but lets just say she is the hottest lady/mother in a 5-year radius of her age. Oh I love her so much and couldn’t ask for a better mother and grandma! She is the best!
I made this cake for her! Impressive right?? I was proud of myself.
Don't mind I can't spell Birthday either. Common mistake....
Scoti’s 6-month appointment was such a pain. We had an appointment in St George for the Friday after the fourth but then Payts was in his baseball tournament and I really wanted to be there for his state game Saturday so I was going to have to drive to St George, drive back to rich and then Sunday drive back for Adelaide’s blessing. No thank you! So I changed it to the 18th in St George but then had to be back to St George that Thursday so again I would drive down that Monday then drive back and drive back that Thursday. Sounds like a lot of driving with a little girl who hates her car seat and driving. So I passed and went to a doctor in Richfield. Chad like things Richfield is a piece of poo and everyone sucks here or something. He was very concerned about taking our daughter to a doctor in Richfield. What a freaking weird man I have. The doctor was great and Scoti was great. The only thing I didn’t like was they didn’t give me her percentages and I love that.
Naked and ready for the Dcotor!
Thursday we went down to St George with my friends and stayed at Cyds. Let’s just say I should have taken pictures of her whole house and posted one hundred pictures so you understand me when I say her house is my DREAM HOUSE! I freaking love every little thing about it. We swam all day Thursday and then went to the Heward's for dinner that night! Friday McCall got married so we went to that and she was just beautiful as ever and looked so happy! That night on our way home we stopped at her reception in Parowan and then kept going home to Richfield! Oh I can’t wait to be back to St George. I hate leaving it now!

Saturday we went to Salt Lake! My family was headed to Northern Cali for regionals for Payton and so we went to stay with Lindie and Cam till we flew out that Monday evening. It was so fun staying with these two newlyweds. Poor cam slept on the couch and let me and Scoti sleep in bed with Lindie. What a great man right?? Lindie got me started on Gossip Girl so now I’m pretty much hooked and watch it every day out here!

Relaxing with Aunt Lindie and Uncle Cam!
Wearing Lindie's jewels and church!
Saying bye at the airport!
Yesterday was Lindie’s birthday! Big 24! Holy like really that is so old. This girl needs to freaking start having babies! I love her so so much though and couldn’t ask for a better bigger sista!












No comments:

Post a Comment