Friday, September 21, 2012

Video Bloggg

It's time for a few videos. I wish I had more but I tried to stop taking so many on my phone and start using my actual video camera more. If only I knew had to put videos from my video camera onto my computer. I'm just not too smart when it comes to this kind of stuff and google isn't helping me out. Hopefully I can get an update blog off in the next few days too. So many cute pictures of my little girl! 

Scoti is obsessed with the shower. She gets her little bath toys and takes them in there and plays. It's easy for me and convenient when I need to get ready. She loves to talk into the drain and make her voice sound loud.



She has never been a baby food fan. I found a few she likes so I try hard for her to eat a little every day. I thought I liked the kind where you just eat it out of it and don't need a spoon but we actually don't now. We really don't like either. She hates to be fed and wants to hold whatever it is. It's come down to her putting it on her trey and then sucking it off. Really the only way she eats it. 



She is starting to try and take a few steps. She will be standing against the couch and will let go and try and take a step or two to get to the other side of the couch. I've wanted to get her one of these walker toys for awhile because I knew she would love. She is getting so good at it and able to kind of control herself now. 



I  taught Scoti how to clap when we sing if your happy and you know it. She is getting so good at it and it's so cute. But of course when I try to capture it she is sleepy, looking real mad, and so focused on that tv she can't perform. That's always the case right?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment