Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Richfield


So guess what! We live in Richfield. Yes, in my parent’s basement. It’s a sad but good I guess. The plan was to build this fall. We had it all picked out and figured out until we had a little set back. If we wait till Chad gets this years tax returns it’ll all work out much better and we will only have to put down the 3.5% instead of 20%. So we are anxiously waiting till January to get them, file them, and get going!

Don’t ask me how we got Chad here for these 6 months but believe it or not this was his idea, not mine. Don’t get me wrong though I am more than happy to be here! I love being with my family and I just straight up love my Richfield. My mom thinks that having Chad here for 6 months might change his mind of this town and he will want to build here and not in St George. Haha we will see about that. Considering we will be here all winter I have no hope in Chad ever wanting to live here.

Living at the parents really isn’t as bad as it sounds though. We are the only ones downstairs and Chad mows the lawns for my brothers so they think this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to them. Scoti destroys the house and there are toys everywhere but we are trying to get better. We bought gates for all the stairs but the entry way is either too big or just retarded. Trying to dodge three sets of stairs is no fun. I’m loving waking up to breakfast and I am trying my hardest to make dinner for the fam! Scoti loves her grandma and grandpa and is constantly climbing up their legs and always wanting to be with them.

Chad got home last Thursday from Kentucky and then came to Richfield. We went to Payts game Saturday and then the family went up to the cabin for the night! Sunday we went down to Koosharem for the dedication. Nobody told us you couldn’t bring your kid though, so Chad and I sat in the nursery with her. Who enjoyed that more, Scoti or Chad? I would have to say Chad. Lying on the couch, playing with toys, this kid was loving church. We are now back in Richfield getting Chad ready to head to St George and then Scoti and I will head down later this week for Swiss Days!

A little update on our little girl! She is now 9 months old. Wearing 12-18 Months. Has a fake laugh and cry. Easy to make this girl giggle. Loves the tramp. Standing up all by herself. Starting to take steps. Still no hair. Says nanana I think its her way of saying mamama. Loves bath time. Dances to music. Loves her walker. Loves dogs. Loves climbing up your leg. She will climb anything and will push things over to where she wants to climb so she is able to climb it. Mastered the stairs. Loves clapping. Loves anything peaches. can open up all her snacks herself. 

Well I really wish I had more to blog about but our lives are dull beyond dull. Probably won’t be blogging again till I actually feel like I have something decent to blog about. Sometimes I read peoples blog and the whole time I’m thinking this is retarded but I just keep reading and then I get done and think why did I just waste my time. Well you may just feel like that. Your fault tho.
Until next time!

A few pictures of this cute girl!....





Uncle Chad got ahold of her....







Taking over the business!







good grandpas treat their grandkids like dogs and give them corn on the cob



No comments:

Post a Comment