Monday, April 9, 2012

Moving Week!



What a week it was. I think it has been everywhere from an amazing week to one of the worst. How that is possible I don’t exactly know… It was our last week in St George and so that meant our last week in our first little home. We’ve been in there since we got married and I loved that place soo much! It was just about perfect! Perfect location, price, size, amenities, look, neighborhood, just everything really. I slowly started packing a few weeks ago but not nearly as much as I should have.

Tuesday Chad Me Casey and his new girl Keisha went Snowboarding. Grandma Heward came and sat in the condo and watched Scoti. I was afraid since I hadn’t gone in forever I would of forgotten everything but it all came right back and we had such a good time! That is until I decided I wanted to hit this jump and wanted Chad to record me. Worst idea ever. Best idea was recording it though. Chad rewatched the video I think 100 times laughing so hard every time. I literally thought I was dead. I thought I broke my back and neck and just laid in the snow moaning. Needless to say I felt and still feel so sore.




Wednesday we really got to business with packing. We got all our clothes, kitchen, bathroom and most of Scoti’s room all packed up in boxes. But really even after filling up box after box it never seemed like there was less to do. That night my family showed up in St George for Payton’s baseball tournament. We went to Sakura (my ex-favorite place) and had dinner. I say ex-favorite because that night changed me for life. I might as well of made a bed next to the toilet I was so sick! Then it only got worst when 4am rolled by and Chad was joining. I don’t think I can ever eat there again and I know I will never eat Sushi ever again!

Scoti's room before we took it all down. She never slept in her crib,
we never put pictures in the frames and I think I rocked her once in that chair.
 But still so worth it. We loved her first bedroom! 



Somehow by a miracle we made it to Payton’s noon games the next day. We both had weak little tummies for the rest of the day but were able to leave the house and by house I mean bathroom. That night my mom came over and we tackled a lot more of the packing. I was amazed at how much crap we had accumulated over the past couple years. It was a joke. By the end of packing and going through all my clothes and other stuff I felt like the DI should be sending me a thank you card in the mail by how much we took there.

Saturday came way to fast. Payts was playing that morning in the semis so I went and watched and Chad went and did some last minute things. We had to cancel our Internet, cable, gym passes, all that good stuff that I’m actually way happy about not seeing on next months bank statements. Payton’s team lost and kind of mean of me but I was happy because then he was done and I could steal everyone the rest of the day to help load up the moving truck and unload at a storage unit. Before that though we had a big lunch at Pizza Factory with the Hewards. A little farewell lunch I guess you could call it. After that we all went back over to our place and got to work. I thought it’d go by so quick and be so easy. Longest day of my freaking life! They would take big loads out to the truck but then I would find more that needed to be packed. It was a good 6 hour long packing process.

We drove to Richfield that night and got there around midnight. Long day! As soon as we walked in my mom was ready to color Easter eggs. Nobody was having that idea though. Everyone was ready to just go to bed and call it a night. The next morning we all got up and lucky us the Easter bunny came! I got a cute new workout outfit, some new flip flops, earrings, we bought a zoo and other little nik naks. Scoti got some new shirts, a swimsuit and swimsuit cover, some chew toys, and her first doll. Chad got a cute new outfit, a book, some manly body wash and a new tie. The Easter bunny was real good to us! We all got ready and went to Church. Scoti looked so cute in her little Easter dress. After church we had a big yummy dinner and had to play wiffle ball in the backyard. That’s one big thing I miss being away in the summer. Sunday night wiffle ball games in the backyard. Makes me sad.







Now the time is actually here that our new summer adventure begins. Chad left this morning to Kentucky and Scoti and I are going to miss him oh so much! We will be joining him though in about 2 and a half weeks. I felt like we did so good packing this year and we were going to have so much extra room but of course not. That car was packed to the roof. Scoti and me are just going to live here in Richfield for the next few weeks and spend as much time as we can with my family.



Scoti is just reaching 4 months old. It blows my mind away. I look at her and she is just so big! She is so freaking cute though and makes me so happy! Her 4 month appointment will be here in a week or so and I’m excited to see how much she weighs and where she is at on the charts. All I know is she is large so I will be surprised if she is even on the charts. A few things about Scoti right now are…. She loves sucking on your hands if she can or if not her hands, she slobbers everywhere, she is grabbing things, she is sleeping 10+ hours a night, she is giggling, talks to us lots, is about to outgrow her 3-6 month clothes, hates her car seat and is really the best baby ever! We love our little Scotlynn so much! 

Prepare yourself for a Scoti picture overload! ......... Like usual. 

Those eyebrows. They'll get you everytime.


Sleeps like a little frog
We started wearing bibs because she slobbers so much her
 clothes get too wet. Bibs are easier to change out.



This is how we spend our Friday nights! 



A going away present for Dad. This is what happens when
you try and play airplane right after she eats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment