Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Royall Wedding part 2

I could probably post about Lindie and Cams wedding every month for the next year and have more pictures to show and more things to say. She just got her pictures back and my mom got a copy of them all on a cd and I had to check them out and was obsessed all over again.
So beautiful!
 I thought I did a really good job only selecting a few and just my most favorite and then when I started uploading them on here it said 1 of 64.
Woops.
 But I’m sure if anyone is reading this they will enjoy them.
 And don’t mind that I still look pregnant in every picture I am in. after viewing all the pictures I first, hardly selected any with me in them and then second, I had a intervention with myself and decided this summer I have to get into shape and work harder than I ever have for this poor body of mine. 

They are all out of order but they took so gosh darn long to download I just don't have the time and patience to drag them into place. Enjoy!  



































































No comments:

Post a Comment