Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Video's, Pictures & More


I said I wouldn't blog until I actually had something decent to blog about. Well.. I don't. But after this weekend and the week after I will have so much to say and share, I just had to share some videos and a few pictures before then.
Our little Scotlynn is growing up way too fast. Everyday she does something new that just ceases to amaze me. She's getting tougher at the same time too though. You cannot take your eyes of this little girl. Everything and anything goes right into the mouth. She heads straight to the stairs any opportunity she can. She opens cupboards and pulls everything out. Eating anything she can in the process. She’s learned how to whine and she is really good at it. We lost her ability to sleep through the night and that is probably the worst thing that’s happening right now. She spoiled me the first 9 months by sleeping 10+ straight hours. She loves her food and our food. It is impossible to eat with her because she wants everything and cries until she has something. She has always loved the Gerber Munchies and now can open up all her snacks herself so we have to keep them up or they will be all gone in an hour. She knows how to get off couches and the love sac, which is better than when she would go face first down everything. She is speedy up the stairs and she is still struggling going down. She tries to go down face first. The thing is she can actually do it and is really good at it, but I won’t let her without me right there, it scares me too much! She has the cutest fake laugh and is a really happy baby. Usually... She has four teeth and two more coming in the bottom. She can stand up by herself for quite awhile but has not progressed on taking any more steps, still just 3 or 4 if we’re lucky. She uses the phone, remote, toys, really anything to pretend she is talking on the phone. She loves mirrors, glass doors, the dogs, the paino and her favorite thing is probably the bathtub. She could sit in there for hours playing with toys, splashing, laughing at everything and her new favorite thing is licking the water. She will be 10 months this month and I can’t even believe it. She brings me so much joy and happiness and I don’t know what I would do without this little girl. Oh I just love her to pieces. 









Found Aunt Bay's make up!

Starting young. Grandma's Diet Coke









Learned how to hold her bottle


We've got Lindsay and Mitch's wedding this Thursday. Vivint's backend party this weekend. Disneyland, Sea World and Universal Studios next week. && Then my Birthday the next week. Oh so much to come! Can't even wait!! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment