Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6 Months Old!


 I cannot believe my little Scotlynn is 6 months old! Part of me feels like she was just born days ago and then another part seems like I’ve had her for years. So maybe I can believe she is.. who knows. Either way it’s crazy stuff! Everyday I am amazed at what she does and what she learns. A few things about my 6 month beauty……….

-Crawling everywhere!
-Loves rice cereal
-Hates baby food!
-Pulling up on everything
-Crawls to mom and puts arms up when she wants to be held
-Loves the kitchen whisk
-Going to bed around 9, waking up around 8
 -Sucks on everything
-Blows on my neck, legs, anything and makes farting noises
-Loves swimming and bath time
-Loves her binky

So yes Scoti’s newest stage is pulling herself up on everything! At first it was so cute and fun to try and watch her do it and now it’s so horrible. She pulls up on the couches, chairs, coffee table, doors, her swing, everything! And then she gets up and can’t get down so falls. Hard! So I literally cannot take my eyes or hands off of her. I have to stand right behind her and catch her. It’s exhausting. She is learning so fast though and it secretly makes me such a proud mommy.

Now what’s been going on around here lately…….. Nothing. Chad is just working his life away and Scoti and I are sitting around not doing not a whole lot. I know I brag about my hubs like every post but how can I not. He just keeps doing better and keeps impressing me. Two weeks ago he hit 100! Last year he funded right under 100. So yeah he has already passed up last year with flying colors. He is right on track to hit his goal of 200! And then last week he beat his best week and got 15 sells in one week! Half of them being on Friday and Saturday. Couldn’t be a more proud and happier wife! This week his goal is to get 18. We’ll see if he can do it. J

Great news. I got a ring. Another fake one that is. But the thing is I love it! Like I really really do. I decided I am totally fine wearing a $25 ring on my finger. It looks real, I look married and I love it. That’s all that really matters right??

I’ve been missing the girls of last summer lots lately! I had so much fun with all of them and loved spending my whole summer with them everyday. I wish we could of all stayed together but I realize this is the best office we could possibly be in. I’ve been missing my family and friends back home too! Some of my friends were in powell this last week and I almost cried I wanted to be there so bad. But lets me real I’m the friend that’s married and has a child so I probably wouldn’t be wanted. Haha Only a week in a half I will be back visiting Utah! I cannot wait!

Well I don’t think I can possibly do anything exciting this next week or so to post about so I probably won’t have an update till after the 4th. But man oh man will that be the best post ever. Here are a few pictures from the last week or so………………
I am still pretty bummed I didn't end up buying this for her. Doesn't she look so stinkin cute?!






Peaches. She actually liked this choice of baby food. I think atleast. I'm not even sure if she got any in her mouth or if she was just enjoying playing with it. 
This is my favorite. After I get her to sleep at night I turn the tv on real low and lay on the couch and just hold her for a bit before I lay her down.




My cute little bikini girl!

First time I found her standing up. Her pack n play has been lowered now.


Disgusting right?? I almost died. 

The cake I made for the hubs! His favorite!


1 comment:

  1. I want to see a picture of your ring!!! Your new fake love of your life :)

    ReplyDelete