Wednesday, June 6, 2012

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO


I had too many great videos not to do a little video blog today! Miss Scotlynn is getting so big so fast! Chad and I were just talking today how when we got here she couldn't sit up, roll over, crawl, pull up, pretty much she laid there and made being a mom too easy. Now i've got cords taped to the wall, pillows around tables, blocking off the tile and I cant take my eyes off of her. She is so much fun though and I love love being her mom! 

Scoti going to town on Bexi's swing! She loved it and I want one! 


We finally bought Scoti a Bumbo! It's been so wonderful! She loves it and i've been able to do lots more things knowing she is in a seat and isn't going to crawl anywhere. 


Scoti crawled to the window and kept trying to get out but kept hitting her head on the glass. 

Scoti cruising around. 

I love this! I've been trying to give Scoti a little baby food. She doesn't like it to say the least. This morning we tried smashed peas. Disgusting I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment