Monday, June 25, 2012

blah blah blah

Oh and I thought I wouldn’t blog till after my Richfield visit. It’s not that I have really much to say but Scoti is napping, the place is a disaster, laundry needs to be done and I’m still wearing yesterday’s clothes…. So what better thing to do then sit down on the couch and write about nonsense.

Well I’ve got some good news and some bad news.. The good news is I will now be staying in Richfield for at least 3 weeks, the bad news is I will now be staying in Richfield for at least 3 weeks. Good because I love Richfield and miss everything about it and it will be so nice to be with family and friends and bad because that is like the very longest Chad and I have been separated. Yesterday we were informed after this week the boys will be selling about 2 hours away so are going to be staying in the town they’re selling in and will visit on weekends. Ha ya right I am coming back here to sit in my apartment with scoti and sleep alone all night. So I will just stay in Richfield till they move to another town in Kentucky on the 21st. and even then I still might not be making it back. We will most likely be put in extended stays for that last month and I have heard everything form horror stories of them not even having fridges or microwaves to them being put in big nice full kitchen hotel rooms. So we will see where they get put and then I will make the decision to fly out or not. Fingers crossed!
 But now I wont be back here when they move out of the apartments were in right now and you better bet Chad wouldn’t know where or how to pack up this place nor would he actually ever have time to, so that is what I get to do this week. So fun. I got started on Scoti’s room today and hopefully can finish that tonight.

So you know how I said I couldn’t come back here and live alone with scoti. It’s because I am scared of everything! I seriously slept with my little sister till I graduated high school. I think every noise and everyone is out to get me. If I hear a noise in the ceiling I like think people are in my attic. Well on Friday I heard a knock at the door and wasn’t expecting anyone so was confused and walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. Nobody was there. It was a quick knock and I automatically started thinking someone knocked and is hiding right to the side and if I open the door they will push in and attack. So I text Chad and said babe somebody just knocked on the door and then wasn’t there. Like I am so concerned. Well I went back to what i was doing and hours went by and I forgot about that knock. Then I decided to walk down to the pool and talk to a few of our friends swimming. So I open the door and what do ya know, a ups box on the ground. Needless to say I felt pretty stupid.

I was glad he did leave the box and knock though because a few weeks ago he came by and I had to sign for something and once again I heard a knock so I looked threw the peep hole and I swear it was Chad so throw the door open and it is the ups man. I was in only my garments with no bra on. I like grabbed the door and tried hiding behind it and managed to sign for the box with my boobs smashed up against the door. Of course this man is clueless what I am even in but I think anyone who wears garments can agree they are probably the most unflattering things to be in. He really does look like Chad though because he came back again like a week later and I was dressed this time but looked through the peephole thought it was Chad and opened the door. So confusing.

One more story. This one I just love because sometimes Chad struggles. It had probably been months since Chad had changed a poopie diaper and finally the time had come and I handed him the wipes and a new diaper and told him it was all his. We now feed scoti rice cereal, some baby food and formula so the poop is a different story and Chad wasn’t aware. He got going and was making a mess out of everything and struggling. Finally he got most of it off and had scoti now lying on her stomach as he cleaned her and was scrubbing her back with a wipe. He looks at me and tells me it won’t come off her back so I look over and Chad was trying to wipe off her birthmark. Bless his heart.

Hmm okay I think we can all agree this was one of the worst posts in blogging history. Actually no the worst is when you blog stalk and find someone and your like so excited to see what they blogged about or whatever and open it up and its like a picture with 4 words saying “I am this cool” or something gay like that.
Let me throw in a few pictures of Scoti and make this post worth looking at!! J

Oh and can I just say I am so excited for the 4th!!




Is she not the cuttest girl in the whole world??

Cute right?? A picture of Chady and I. That's been awhile.

Looking so old!

We went on the Kentucky boat ride!

Scoti and I!
Scoti found herself a new little toy and it kept her entertained for hours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment